It doesn’t matter where your next project is planned or what stage it’s at, our technical experts examine every detail and evaluate all the risks. You can be certain that the foundations of your project are rock solid.
photovoltaics and wind power: that’s our area of expertise.
Technical Due Diligence (TDD)
- Review and evaluation of project planning
- Analysis of technical elements of contracts
- Identification and evaluation of technical risks and problems; development of respective solutions
- Quality assurance in the construction phase
- Status evaluation of solar and wind plants
- Performance tests and fault analyses
- Wind measurements, wind appraisals and energy forecasts for wind farms
- Irradiation appraisals and energy forecasts for solar power plants
- Long-term forecasts based on historical production data
- Technical-financial evaluations
- Feasibility studies
- Assessment of energy storage concepts and hybrid systems
- Project planning and essential expert opinions
- Procurement of supply contracts by tender
- Construction management, test operations and site acceptance
Optimisation of existing projects
- Individual advisory service across the entire lifecycle of your project
- Analyses of operating data for troubleshooting and yield optimisation
- Advice on maintenance or plant management agreements
Ich arbeite in unterschiedlichen Bereichen, z. B. testgetriebene Entwicklung, laufende Betreuung und Baufortschrittskontrolle. Auch die Dachanlagenprojekte sind immer anders.
whether Puerto Rico, Windhoek, Osaka or Haimhausen: the projects are as diverse as their locations.
The range of experience demonstrated in our wind (W) and photovoltaics (PV) project track records shows the challenges our team of international experts has surmounted.